ABOUT CODLING MOTH & MORE TRAP KIT:
Contains two traps, two lures, and two trap hangers.
Attracts codling moths (Cydia pomonella) and other pests that destroy fruits and vegetables. These pests damage almond, apricot, berry, cherry, citrus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, pear, plum, walnut, flowers, and shrubs with pitting, holes, and deep entries.
Effective for up to 30 days.
HOW TO USE:
1. Crease at all folds before removing adhesive cover.
2. Peel the adhesive cover diagonally from the corner.
3. Place lures in trap. Place rubber septum in the middle of the trap floor. Then, attach second lure in bag to trap using included brad.
4. Fold in the corner pieces and roof flaps to align the top edges and insert a hanger into the holes on the top edge.
5. Hang the trap by placing the hooked ends of the wire hanger onto selected branches, just inside foliage.
6. Monitor the trap regularly and replace as needed depending on the level of pest activity.